Welcome to the perfect starting (or re-starting) place for your journaling practice. If you've never written in a journal before, or it's been a long time and you're feeling a little shaky, this warm, encouraging group experience will fire you up. Explore ways to establish and deepen your journaling habit, use writing prompts for inspiration and courage and meet other enthusiasts who want to do the same.
You'll learn more about:
- Why personal writing is good for you, body and soul
- Ways to make sure your writing stays private
- How to talk back to inner voices that say you can’t do this (because you can)
- Simple strategies for adding writing to your crazy schedule
- How to use prompts to get good ideas flowing and onto the page
- Ways to cultivate insights that will guide you in everyday life
Register for this session directly through FocusOm's website. See you there!